- Flyer Contest: Design a Flyer for 2016 Embrace Recovery Campout at Sun Lakes State Park and win a free Event Registration Package. Winner will be chosen at the April ASC meeting.
- Event: Back to the Basics, May 14th in Ellensburg, WA. Kick-off @ 10:00am.
- Event: WNIRCNA XXXI REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
- New Resources: 2015 Procedures & Guidelines, Area Motion Form, DPRC Literature Distribution Form, and DPRC Literature Order Form
- Minutes: March minutes have been published.
Welcome to the Central Washington AreaNarcotics Anonymous is a non-profit fellowship of people who suffer from the disease of addiction. We meet on a regular basis to help each other stay clean and share our experience, strength, and hope. If you think you might have a drug problem, please call our Helpline, or come to one of our meetings. We can only help those who are willing to help themselves.
The Central Washington Area is comprised of several counties in Washington State: Grant, Kittitas, and Yakima. The larger communities are Ellensburg, Cle Elum, Moses Lake and Yakima. We are part of the Washington Northern Idaho Region of Narcotics Anonymous and the World Wide Fellowship of Narcotics Anonymous.